FeaturePoints – StartSpace
An old victorian house flipped into a co-working space for individuals or small teams.
Marketing analysis, competitive research, wireframes, branding, high fidelity mockups, blogging, social media and code
People or small teams need a space to rent, that can be short or long term
Provide individuals or small teams a place to work with full amenities
Create a full website dedicated to co-working
Research and Competitive Evaluation
Doesn’t show what the prices are right away
Text is above the image (best ux practice would be just below)
Images could look more professionally photographed
- I hate working from home, nothing gets done
- Coffee shops are loud, there’s not enough plugs and I have to keep buying coffee
- I only need a space every now and then
- I’m not ready to commit to anything long term
- I want fair prices as I’m an independent freelancer
Defining the Users
- Wants to connect with other people or work quietly
- Only needs to use it every now and then
- Wants everything included all amenities
- Wants to know upfront pricing
General inquires Co-working
- What do people look for in a co-working space
- Will the location play a factor in their choice?
- Are the prices fair compared to the competition?
- How can I build social proof?
- Is the website alone enough to attract people?
- Should I include a calendar?
Wireframes and Iterations
Gained traction on twitter
Research revealed 1/20 thought it was for a furniture
Single long page reduced unnecessary clicking
Received google reviews
What Did I Learn?
Social proof helps validate a company and trust
Research showed the potential for thinking it was for furniture
Research also showed people found the brand trustworthy
Research showed people knew where to click to book