A website to bring in donations and bring awareness to fostering pets
Client interviews, testing current website, gathering content, design and review
Not visually appealing, calls to action are not apparent, important information is lost
Create more emotional impact and stronger calls to action (especially when it comes to mobile), bring more trust by bringing out important details
Update images, Make CRA Canadian Registered Charity stronger, create more user friendly calls to action
Research and Competitive Evaluation
Looked at WWF and other charities
- I don’t don’t know if I trust this site enough to donate
- If I’m on mobile is that a link or just red text
- Do I click on Donate Securities, and where does that go? Does it do anything is it a button?
Defining the Users
- Wishes to donate to a good cause
- Wants more clear calls to action
- Wants to make sure the company is legitimate
Still waiting to implement, temporary design solution in place.
Stronger calls to action created and color use to try and bring in visual impact
What Did I Learn?
Red text links are not apparent to people especially on mobile
Creating stronger visuals helps a products success
Bringing out important information helps create trust